Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy New Year!

Of course, this entry comes a bit late, 10 days into 2006, but anyway!
My personal good new year should be starting around now. I finished all my work for this university here yesterday and handed it in, so what follows now are my 2 weeks of exciting London holidays. :)
And an attempt at finally putting an end to my Nano-story, since I wrote nothing after I got over the 50k mark. Jonathan needs to finally find his remarkably magic-fuelled end...

Despite the long list of things I still want to do, strange as it seems, I am somehow looking forward to coming home and visiting my own university again. It's a strange feeling, and it will be even worse once I'm REALLY at home and gradually realize that it will take some months at least before I come back to London. Oh well. It will still be just a plain ride away...

On another note, my brain seems to be on a search for other projects at the moment, especially today. First it suddenly popped up with the idea of starting to study architecture alongside my normal studies. Hah! Best time for it - although in a weird sort of way it might be fun to counterbalance writing a thesis with studying statics. :P
The second thing it did was trying to convince me to become a writer for what I call the New Squarenet. Writing about videogames? Hmmm. Tempting. The only problem I could have with this is if it would require me to spend hours and hours playing games...but only considering that I will have to spend a lot of time studying as well. ;)
No matter what, I could at least find some more information about two of these things. I feel like I need some sort of more structured hobby anyway, beside my endless reading.

So, while I had no definite New Year's Resolutions, I have lots of Possible Plans (of which these are only a part). Let's see what will become of them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home