There she goes...
It is done! O_O
Unexpectedly, and with some motivation from the forum, I crossed the finishing line a few minutes ago.
What a weird, weird feeling. My story isn't finished yet, I have yet to put down the final confrontation, exciting swordfight, and beautiful ending sequence.
But still! I have done what I couldn't do last year, I wrote and wrote and wrote, and now that I can call myself a winner I have to admit that I'm quite stunned.
With all those days where I didn't write at all, who would have thought I'd finish early? Certainly not me. And thinking that on the tube today I thought that I didn't really care about writing anything today!
Waaaah!
Anyway, the real celebration will come when I finish the story and put a nice, shiny (or at least bold) THE END in its proper place.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home