Bashing the keyboard
Yes, so I'm the worst blogger ever, I can't help it. With so many other things to write (Watch that novel grow! Watch that essay rise from the almost-dead!) I keep on forgetting this little space here. But well. Nothing too amazing is happening right now anyway. Uni like usual, almost.
Essay on dystopian fiction due on Friday, 2500 words, which sounds like a breeze in comparison to the 50k Nano madness. Have already started on it, which is a good thing. No more lonely nights at the keyboard with just me and my uni essays.
VC logbook came back ok yesterday, I guess I'm doing fine on that one.
On the weather front, it's really nice right now. It has turned a little colder, understandably, but it's been blue skies and sunshine with a nice little wind for the last two days. No fog, no clouds, no rain, just sun. I'll soak up as much as I can before December moves in with the grey skies that I'm expecting...
As for the novel, as has probably become apparent, I have decided not to post it anywhere right now. Or rather, I forgot to search for a suitable method, and now, with half-time just past, it's a bit late. But I'm on track with it, which still amazes me every day, and what amazes me even more is that I managed to write 2000 words yesterday and 2000 more today and I could have just gone on today for quite some time yet if there weren't any other things to do. Lovely confidence booster, even if it's no bestseller. ;)
If I finish on time, and get it approved ok, there will be time for celebrating!
But right now, it's still time for work. Those Kafka chapters that are proving a bit nasty at the moment will have to budge and be read. There are some other books waiting in line, after all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home