Browsing
Time to promote a few things!
While reading my uni stuff I keep on surfing around and finding interesting things, some of which I will add to my link list. I actually found some of them by googling for my name. Quite interesting what that brings up...
Anyway, first is Gamingforce. It's a forum and exchange platform for all sorts of things: Video and Computer Games, Anime, Mangas, etc; as well as all sorts of creative stuff: Writing, Drawing, Music and more.
I last visited 15 months ago, but luckily still knew my password. :)
Apparently, they now also operate a sort of exchange service where artists can exchange their work with others. So not like Kazaa and all those, but only exchanging things these people made themselves.
On that note, I'll also add Overclocked Remixes to the list. This is a page that offers excellent remixes of music taken from videogames. I've found many a beautiful piece there, and you don't have to be a gaming freak to appreciate them (although it might help in some cases).
The other two things I'll add temporarily are the Harry Potter 4 movie page and the Doom movie page. Both feature excellent trailers, and the Doom page nicely recreates the spooky feeling of the game.
But now I should go back to reading...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home