About the weekend
So, after I stopped working at the LRC, I went into Town as my Super-Weekend-Plan included visiting Camden Market and buying more nice Belgian chocolate for friends.
I had some doubts whether I would reach Camden in time, because it said on some webpage that the market closes at 5pm. However! Camden is a quite free-spirited place, so everything was still up and running when I arrived. Got lovely food (which is one of the main reasons I like Camden so much...those fantastic food stalls where they fill up this little tray for you to take away and it's so much food and you don't pay a lot. And it's tasty)!
Anyway, wandered around for a while and saw lots of nice things, but I had to circle around a certain shop three times before finally going in. And woot! They had good stuff. (Good as in nice but still rather cheap, while other shop shave fantastic cool things, but are just a little expensive...although I will have to buy something of that sort sooner or later).
Then, when it was already getting dark, I went to Oxford Street to visit Selfridges again. and just because I love doing this so much, this time I ventured up into the Women's Clothes Department. Ooooh. So many lovely things. I especially liked the changing rooms for the lingerie department...with a sort of bar and bar stools outside for the men waiting for their partners to come back out. :D
Then I got myself some real nice Pineapple Fruit Juice (Pineapple Punch it was called, I think), freshly made, and went back home to cuddle up on my bed and read while eating some Cadbury Mint. Mhhh.
Sunday I didn't do a lot of exciting stuff, escept for attending the Quiz Night, organised by the International Society, where my group came an exciting second! Real good fun, and you got this smug feeling of cleverness inside of you as well. And snacks and prizes. Well done, Team 4!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home