Work takes over
Nothing much has happened in the meantime.
I spent most of yesterday reading and writing uni-stuff, but went into Hammersmith for an hour or so to get my Oyster card and have a coffee at Starbucks. Delicious!
Spent most of the evening watching various things on TV and doing some more reading.
Then today, woke up late (11am) after some more weird dreams, had a nice warm bath and then went back here for some more reading and writing. Wohoo.
My current goal is to finish reading 'We' today (first book on 'Dystopia' reading list, discussed last Friday but will need it as a basis for the next few lessons). If things work out really good, I'll also do some more preparation for Visual Culture.
Signups for NaNoWriMo started yesterday. Jeez. If I didn't make it last year, how will I ever this time around with so much to do already? Well, if I'm in the right state of mind (ie Work Frenzy), I might just manage. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home