Wednesday, September 21, 2005

First things first...

So what happened before I left?

I booked my flight, for the latest possible date as usual, about two weeks before it was time to leave. Which, usually, should be enough time to prepare properly.
Not so for me though.
Sunday morning my bag was still only halfway packed, my flat was in chaos, my family frantic because they couldnt get me out of bed, with me still taking things easy- something that changed rapidly once there was only half an hour to go before we had to leave for the airport and the situation was still the same.
Lots of rushing around and muttering ensued, which got my bag packed (in a way, more about that later) but left the flat in a mess.*
And then we rushed to the airport with just 25 mins to go until the check-in desk closed.

Then we had some coffee. :)

And after that there was some hugging, some photos, very little crying, and I was off.

*I would like to use this moment to say SORRY to my sister and rest of family who had to clean up after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home